Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Painting

http://www.poodiemusic.com/blog/upload/20080416_750_DSC_0002.JPG?450,676

Guiding a creative project from inception to completion brings great satisfaction.
My album “2forty6″ makes me feel that way again.
Now the hard work begins.
I have placed the radio and internet promo in the hands of some capable people.
There’s still alot for me to do.
In the interim, as time permits, I have started “sketching out” my next album project .
I hope to have it done before the end of ‘08.
The weather’s been great here and I’ve been outdoors at my easel taking advantage of the sun to continue my next series of paintings .
Nothing like the inspiration of sunshine,great wine and a blank canvas with iTunes running in random play mode..
I’d like to share one of my new paintings with you here that will be part of a new series.
It is a mixed media painting on 160 gm textured archival paper. It is presently untitled .
Also, as I develope the new songs for the next album, I will post a few of them in various stages of development here for you to listen to.
Hope you are all well. Keep your heads up. These are trying and bizarre times. Stay healthy, creative,honest and informed.

No comments: